Paul Singer is the President and co-Founder of Elliott Management Group, an investment management firm with an estimated $56 Billion in assets under their control. Singer himself is worth an estimated $4.3 Billion.
Singer is a prolific political donor, often portrayed throughout the media as a Republican. To give you an idea of what kind of Republican Singer truly is, we must look at an organization he started in 2014.
‘The American Opportunity Alliance’ is a group of wealthy Republican donors who have the stated goals of promoting the LGBTQ agenda, and strengthening the American alliance with Israel.
Singer dumped millions of dollars into the anti-Trump PAC called ‘Our Principles’ in 2016. This was an attempt to derail Trump, and his supporters.
Even after Trump defeated his Republican opponents in the primary, being pitted against Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election, Singer was nowhere to be found.
Russiagate was used to justify the first failed impeachment attempt against President Trump. In an unprecedented and illegal process, our intelligence agencies used a politicized document called the ‘Steele Dossier’ to acquire warrants to spy on the Trump campaign and Administration.
Gateway Pundit reported that it was the ‘Washington Free Beacon’ who began the anti-Trump research with Fusion GPS back in 2017. The Washington Free Beacon is funded by Paul Singer.
Did Singer direct the creation of the research that led to the ‘Steele Dossier’?
As I continued to investigate the campaign finance data, I discovered another tie that Singer may have with Trump. Singer was the largest supporter of the Rudy Giuliani for President Campaign back in 2007.
Singer even reportedly allowed Giuliani to use his private jet on the campaign. Keep in mind, it was Giuliani who was leading the Election lawsuits after the 2020 Election.
Did Paul Singer maintain influence and control over Giuliani during this period of time?
Launch Liberty continued to investigate the federal campaign finance data, now looking for ties to the current Republicans in power. The full list of the candidates he supports is included at the end of this post.
I revealed that Singer has recently donated $150,000 to the RNC, which is chaired by the niece of Mitt Romney, Ronna McDaniel. The same Ronna McDaniel and RNC who collected nearly $200 million to ‘Stop the Steal’ in 2020. We still haven’t seen the money.
Singer also recently donated $255k to ‘Team McConnell’, a PAC for RINO Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. McConnell is routinely praised by Joe Biden.
During this cycle Singer has also given a large amount of money to South Carolina Senator Tim Scott. Singer gave Scott $266,300 back in September of 2021.
Paul Singer has given over $500k to the Kevin McCarthy led ‘Take Back The House’ PAC in this cycle, with two donations over $260k each. How much influence will Singer have if Republicans actually do win majorities in both houses of Congress?
Cementing his anti-Trump status, Singer gave over $1.5 million to David McCormick in the Pennsylvania Senate Race, where McCormick faced off against the Trump-endorsed Dr. Mehmet Oz.
Singer gave $1.5 Million to McCormick’s PAC called ‘Honor PA’.
Singer has also been lining the pockets of rising ‘stars’ around the Republican party. Especially those who seem to receive unprecedented amounts of undeserved media attention.
Among the newcomers is Mayra Flores, who aligned with Democrats on amnesty immediately upon being elected to Congress.
Singer also funds RINO Steve Scalise, who invited disgraced Democrat Donna Brazille as his only guest to the Biden Inauguration. Brazille was the woman who was caught giving Hillary Clinton the 2016 debate questions beforehand.
The National Republican Congressional Committee has received over $400k this cycle from Singer. This would mean that his money is stretching across the entirety of the Republican party.
Singer also made a similar donation to the NRSC, or the National Republican Senate Committee.
The facts are clear, Singer is planning on having a major impact on policy should the Republicans regain control of Congress in 2022. In fact, Singer is currently funding Byron Donalds, who is facing off against Elise Stefanik for the Party Chair position.
It was Launch Liberty that revealed Stefanik has received many donations from Bill Gates over several election cycles. Are Singer and Gates simply using these candidates in a battle for control over a new Republican Congress?
Singer was the top funder of former Republican Speaker of the House Paul Ryan. The same man who said this week that Trump will not be the Republican nominee in 2024.
The troubling facts are that Singer is even seeking to influence those who Trump has supported from the beginning. Launch Liberty is revealing that Trump-endorsed Herschel Walker took money from Singer.
Trump-endorsed Congressman Burgess Owens has also received money from Singer.
Even if Republicans are to regain control of Congress in 2022, Launch Liberty has revealed through our investigations that there are serious doubts about the integrity of the ticket.
People who are supposed to be representing our Conservative values are taking money, and therefore being influenced by liberal billionaire donors. And we wonder why nothing ever gets done.
Did Paul Singer direct the research that led to the creation of the ‘Steele Dossier’? Did he use his influence to sway the legal battle for the 2020 Election?
Most importantly, has he garnered total control over the 2022 Republican ticket? Can we the voters have any faith that a Republican Party owned by Paul Singer will ever implement the policies proposed by Donald Trump?
Launch Liberty will continue to expose the truth.
Here is the FULL LIST of INCUMBENT Republicans being funded by Paul Singer in the 2022 Election Cycle
- Rep. Kat Cammack Florida, District 3
- Rep. Maria Salazar, Florida, District 27
- Rep. Michael Waltz, Florida, District 6
- Rep. Brian Mast, Florida, District 18
- Rep. Carlos Gimenez, Florida, District 25
- Rep. Byron Donalds, Florida, District 19
- Rep. Scott Franklin, Florida, District 15
- Rep. Ashley Hinson, Iowa, District 1
- Rep. Beth Van Duyne, Texas, District 24
- Rep. Elise Stefanik, New York, District 21
- Rep. Claudia Tenney, New York, District 22
- Rep. Virginia Foxx, North Carolina, District 5
- Rep. Tom Emmer, Minnesota, District 6
- Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick, Pennsylvania, District 1
- Rep. Drew Ferguson, Georgia, District 3
- Rep. Mike Gallagher, Wisconsin, District 8
- Rep. Burgess Owens, Utah, District 4
- Rep. Andrew Garbarino, New York, District 2
- Rep. Don Bacon, Nebraska, District 2
- Rep. Young Kim, California, District 39
- Rep. Jamie Beutler, Washington, District 3
- Rep. Marianette Miller-Meeks, Iowa, District 2
- Rep. Michelle Steel, California, District 45
- Rep. Steve Scalise, Louisiana, District 1
- Rep. Cathy McMorris-Rodgers, Washington, District 5
- Rep. Nancy Mace, South Carolina, District 1
- Sen. Lisa Murkowski, Alaska
- Sen. Chuck Edwards, North Carolina
- Sen. Ron Jonhson, Wisconsin
- Sen. Mitch McConnell, Kentucky
- Sen. Tim Scott, South Carolina
- Sen. John Kennedy, Louisiana
- Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa
Here is a full list of the Republican CANDIDATES being funded by Singer in this 2022 Election Cycle.
- Candidate Steve Wells, New York, District 22
- Candidate Colin Schmitt, New York, District 18
- Candidate Lisa Scheller, Minnesota, District 2
- Candidate April Becker, Nevada, District 3
- Candidate Madison Gilbert, Ohio, District 13
- Candidate Bruce Polquin, Minnesota, District 2
- Candidate Erin Houchin, Indiana, District 9
- Candidate Jennifer Ruth-Green, Indiana, District 1
- Candidate Allan Fund, Rhode Island, District 2
- Candidate John James, Michigan, District 10
- Candidate Tom Keane, New Jersey, District 7
- Candidate Zach Nunn, Iowa, District 3
- Candidate Morgan Cuttrell, Texas, District 8
- Candidate Jennifer Kiggans, Virginia, District 2
- Candidate Wesley Hunt, Texas, District 38
- Candidate Matt Jacobs, California , District 26
- Candidate Juan Ciscomani, Arizona, District 6
- Candidate Markwayne Mullin, Oklahoma
- Candidate Katie Britt, Alabama
- Candidate Adam Laxalt, Nevada
- Candidate Hershel Walker, Georgia
- Candidate Tiffany Smith, Washington
Help us stay in the fight with a monthly subscription on SubscribeStar https://www.subscribestar.com/launch-liberty
Follow us on TRUTH SOCIAL @LaunchLiberty
Join Our Telegram https://t.me/launchliberty
Follow us on Gab https://gab.com/LaunchLiberty
Follow us on Gettr https://gettr.com/user/launchliberty
Subscribe to our channel on Rumble to get great video content! https://rumble.com/user/ProjectFreedom1776
CHECK OUT THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM LAUNCH LIBERTY
SHARE AND SPREAD THE WORD, BIG TECH IS CENSORING US LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
THE TRUTH IS AT LAUNCH LIBERTY!