Listening to the Pentagon news brief with the Secretary of Defense and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff today and wondering why they keep lying to the American public. After their opening remarks, which were a broad expression of what must be called “word salad,” they both looked right into the television camera and lied to America.
When questioned by the press, they made it clear that, once again, they do not have a plan for the evacuation of US citizens given the reality that people are spread all across Afghanistan. In fact, when pressed on the issue, the SecDef made it clear that there will be no military operations outside the Karzai International Airport and US citizens will have to find their way to the airport on their own.
We all see the videos of what is happening outside the gates to the airport … Those not obeying the Taliban are being beaten or, in some cases, they are being shot. There does not appear to be a clear passage lane for anyone, let alone US citizens attempting to enter the airport. Further, it appears that the military is taking its cues from the State Department, i.e., Secretary Tony Blinken and his completely inept team. Blinken and his spokesperson had it wrong from the beginning; so, why should anyone believe that they have it right now?! Especially, the Department of Defense!
When pressed in the Q&A on why the military on the ground in Afghanistan did not see the speed of this collapse coming — General Milley deflected, looked right into the camera and again lied to America. Despite the fact that the Taliban had started their swift march across the country almost one month ago and there were videos emerging on social media of entire Afghan military units surrendering to the Taliban without ever firing a shot — Milley said, “We did not see it coming.” He is the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and therefore, it is a safe assumption that he is receiving daily intelligence reports on what is happening in the field … many saw it coming; but, he didn’t?! He is lying to America!
And, if he is not lying to America, then he is incompetent and should resign immediately. As for the SecDef, we already knew Austin to be incompetent. While all this was developing in Afghanistan over the months since he became the Secretary of Defense, what was the first thing he chose to pursue? His action of choice was to call a 60-day standdown in the Department of Defense to see who might be sporting an offensive tattoo or debating whether or not to display the Gay Pride Flag or ferreting out who might have voted for Donald Trump. So, it is easy to see why both of these Generals missed the signs — they were not even looking in the right direction!
So, let’s review —
- American citizens who remain in Afghanistan are of no higher evacuation priority than Afghans who want to leave the country.
- Currently, there is no plan to send US military personnel beyond the airport perimeter to provide safe passage for US Passport holders to the airport.
- The Taliban, despite their recently held press conference ensuring the rights of women, under Sharia Law, have already started to assault and beat them, and in at least one publicized case, they killed a woman in Kabul for not wearing a burka.
- The Taliban continue to block the entrances to the airport in Kabul and their numerous checkpoints throughout the country will make it impossible for US citizens to get safe passage to the single evacuation point in a country slightly smaller in size then the State of Texas.
- Once again, the Biden Administration, Biden … Blinken … Austin … and Milley have announced a firm date for the departure of all the military currently holding Karzai International Airport. So, what then? There is a very high probability that not every US citizen will be able to get out by August 31st. Can we expect that we will once again be treated to a nightly horror show, on television, of American hostages being tortured and America being extorted for billions of dollars in exchange for them?
We have lost hundreds of millions, if not billions, of dollars in US military equipment to the Taliban. They parade around Kabul in our MRAP’s sporting US machine guns and ammunition. They are photographing themselves in the airport hangars where the Black Hawk helicopters are stored. We know where the ammunition is stored … We know where the helo hangars are … And, we can identify large formations of US military vehicles when they are on the move. We know all of this. But, our Generals continue to look into the camera and lie to America. When asked by the press why this equipment was not destroyed, they lied again!
And, what was on Joe Biden’s mind at 4:30 PM today?! He was instructing his Department of Education to use every means possible to override the orders of the state governors regarding face mask policy for children returning to school. Further, he did so in direct and blatant violation of the 10th Amendment to the US Constitution! The Tenth Amendment’s simple language— “The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
How much longer can America and its people suffer such lying from our leaders?
CHECK OUT THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE TROY SMITH SHOW FEATURING AN INTERVIEW WITH BETH LAWSON, A LOCAL ACTIVIST WHO IS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM IN MARYLAND
SHARE AND SPREAD THE WORD, BIG TECH IS CENSORING US LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!
THE TRUTH IS AT LAUNCH LIBERTY!