via Daily Mail
- –At least one Molotov cocktail was thrown into the offices of the anti-abortion group Wisconsin Family Action late Saturday or early Sunday
- –It happened at the Madison headquarters on International Lane
- –A passerby reported seeing smoke coming from the building
- –A window was also broken and the building was covered with graffiti
- –The graffiti read: ‘If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t either’
- –The attack comes just days after a leaked U.S. Supreme Court opinion revealed a majority had agreed to overturn Roe v. Wade, leading to massive protests
- –Dozens of protesters gathered outside the DC homes of Justices Roberts and Brett Kavanaugh on Saturday and screamed ‘you don’t care if people die’
Antifa vandals hurled at least one Molotov cocktail into offices of an anti-abortion group in Wisconsin and scrawled a chilling message on the wall that read: ‘If abortions aren’t safe you aren’t either.’
The damage was discovered on Mother’s Day morning when a passerby called police and reported seeing smoke coming from the headquarters of the anti-abortion group Wisconsin Family Action in Madison.
The Antifa symbol – a capital ‘A’ inside a circle – was also scrawled on the wall, as well as the numbers 1312 – a code for the letters ACAB, which stand for ‘All Cops Are Bastards’
Julaine Appling, president of the lobbying and advocacy organization, told the Wisconsin State Journal that a window was broken, books were burned, and there was graffiti on the walls, but the full extent of the damage is not yet known.
The organization lobbies against abortion rights and gay marriage, according to their website.
Appling told News 3 Now she does not know who would do this, but said the suspect ‘left their signature’ with graffiti that depicted an Antifa A.
The attack, which is believed to have happened late Saturday night or early Sunday morning, comes just days after a leaked U.S. Supreme Court opinion revealed a majority of the high court had agreed to overturn the landmark 1973 decision in Roe v. Wade that legalized abortion across the country.
‘What you’re going to see here is a direct threat against us,’ Appling told the paper. ‘Imagine if somebody had been in the office when this happened. They would have been hurt.’
Appling and events coordinator Diane Westphall were getting ready for a Mother’s Day brunch when a staff member informed her of the break-in, she told the paper.
Madison police spokeswoman Stephanie Fryer confirmed to Wisconsin State Journal on Sunday that authorities were investigating a fire in the 2800 block of International Lane.
Madison Fire Department crews were able to put out the flames, and no injuries were reported.
Abortion rights protesters rallied in cities around the U.S. on Saturday, vowing to fight to ensure that abortion remains a legal option for women nationwide. Pro-life advocates took to the streets in opposition.
Help us stay in the fight with a monthly subscription on
Follow us on TRUTH SOCIAL @LaunchLiberty
Join Our Telegram https://t.me/launchliberty
Follow us on Gab https://gab.com/LaunchLiberty
Follow us on Gettr https://gettr.com/user/launchliberty
Subscribe to our channel on Rumble to get great video content!https://rumble.com/user/ProjectFreedom1776
CHECK OUT THE LATEST EPISODE OF THE TROY SMITH SHOW FEATURING SENIOR HEALTH POLICY EXPERT MATT MCBRIDE!
SHARE AND SPREAD THE WORD, BIG TECH IS CENSORING US LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
THE TRUTH IS AT LAUNCH LIBERTY!